About Me

My photo
Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil
I am into: Economy, Politics, photograpy, History, books, magazines, graphic novels, musics, movies, IT, networking, culture, friends, travels, cooking, sex...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life's easy!

Was always curious about this thing of having a blog, so decided to give a try!

First of all some decisions to make:
a) English or Portuguese?
Have been living in Asia for 5 yrs (time in which I "internetize" myself), before that not even facebook I had...
Now am practically packing to move back to Brazil, so in which language should I write?!
Let's go for both...

b) Should I keep the straight facade and write about banalities or jump the fence and show my true self?
This is also something once I left my country 5 yrs ago straight and now am coming back with a Chinese-Malaysian husband...
Anyway, don't think anyone will expend a minute reading my things!

Why "Life's easy"?!
I really believe on it... Life is easy, we human beings are the ones who make it complicated! Happiness comes from very simple things...

So, let's get things done...

Márcio Cação da Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment